So two of the projects I talked about yesterday were making crayons and etching a vase. With the crayons I overheated and melted them too much. Then I left them in the freezer too long; I also didn’t spray the mold so when I went to empty them, the tails broke off… then I had to heat them again! Ugh. I finally got it to work though, but no photos yet. And with the vase, I have NO IDEA what I did wrong. I used a test piece of glass. It worked beautifully. I then use the cut out on the piece I purchased and it’s like the chemical reaction turned out completely uneven. So I then went back to the test piece and it wouldn’t work again. I tried it TEN MORE TIMES and still nothing. So I threw in the towel and unfortunately our friends do NOT get a monogrammed vase…. But I suppose we can’t all be Marthas all the time.